Monday, March 9, 2009

Point Orlando Resort Outshines Competitors with Luxury Accommodations

Reviewed by Ashley of ReserveDirect.comThe Point Orlando Resort is located right off of International Drive, just minutes away from Universal Resort. I found my stay here to be quite relaxing and convenient, as they were just minutes away from all of the Orlando activities I came for, including Disney. The complex is new, having just opened in 2008, and the boutique design of the property lavishes guests in a luxurious atmosphere. The hotel also provided free Wi-Fi, which I find extremely important, as well as a nice-sized fitness center. The heated pool at the Point Orlando Resort, along with hot tub, allowed me to swim and soak away my worries at the end of a long day which was nice as well. For business travelers, this is a nice choice due to their business & technology center featuring computers, printers, fax/copy machines, work stations and wireless high-speed internet.

There are three room types at the resort: junior suites, one bedroom executive suites and two bedroom family suites. I stayed in a one bedroom suite and found it to be immensely impressive. Situated on the very top floor (the 12th), I had great views of Orlando and found the balcony a nice addition. The room was everything I needed while away, including a full kitchen with granite counters, washer/dryer, nice living area with queen leather sofa sleeper and flat screen television, as well as an extra large bathroom that included a whirlpool tub and tiled walk-in shower. The best part of the Point Orlando Resort rooms was their beds which are one of the nicest, most comfortable beds I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping in while on vacation. The linens were superb, the king bed was an excellent size and the amount of pillows was heavenly.

I would recommend the Orlando Point Resort to any Orlando visitor who desires the "little extras" that really make a stay turn into a vacay.

No comments: